Good time of day, fellow spacemen.
Version 1.2 of gmipay has been released.
gmipay is a Gemini payment processing proxy CGI script. It allows you to sell your content (or buy others') and have it served transparently and with no friction.
Changes since the previous announcement:
* Added a versioning scheme to differentiate between releases;
* gmipay can now be configured to revoke access after a predefined period of time (default: stay unlocked forever);
* gmipay can now be configured to unlock everything it has with a single payment;
* Code quality, refactoring and whatnot;
* The README was updated to include a "motivation" section, which was originally omitted, because the motivation seemed self-evident;
* Sending more than the quoted amount when the unlock time is set to something other than "forever" will cause the appropriate number of subscription periods be credited.
=> gemini://simonvolpert.com/gmipay/ Project page
=> https://simonvolpert.com/gmipay/ git repository
You can try out the live demo to give yourself an idea of what the payment process looks like:
Any payments made to this demo (excluding transaction fees and dust) will be refunded to you within 48 hours (processed manually).
Comments, observations and suggestions are welcome.
Bitcoin Cash: Simon#39358